Ends on June 1, 2019
This is the Call for Posters for the Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitoners' 17th Annual Conference to be held Oct. 3-5, 2019, at The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM:
- Three downloadable PDF files MUST be completed and attached to your submission. They can be found at https://www.pacnp.org/page/2019AANPforms.
- Applications with files that are not filled out completely will be rejected. No exceptions will be made. All PDF files are provided by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the organization that accredits our conference, and must be filled out completely for the AANP to properly accredit our conference.
- If you will have a co-presenter, please have them fill out both AANP faculty PDFs and upload those on the "Co-Presenter" section of the form. Upload only one AANP Single-Session Activity Form PDF per session. All required forms from presenters and co-presenters must be included or your submission will be rejected.
- When submitting a poster, speakers must agree to be available Oct. 3-5 when the 2019 conference is to take place.
- If you are submitting more than one poster abstract, you MUST fill out the Submittable form each time, as well as the AANP Single-Session Activity Detail form. You may re-use the AANP Faculty Disclosure and Faculty Bio Sketch forms. In order for the reviewers to evaluate directly in the system, we require multiple, separate submissions for each topic.
- Review additional details and information (including important dates and deadlines) about the Call for Posters.