Ends on March 15, 2019
This is the Call for Speakers for the Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitoners' 17th Annual Conference to be held Oct. 3-5, 2019, at the Westin Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM:
- Three downloadable PDF files must be completed and attached to your submission. They can be found at .
- Applications with files that are not filled out completely will be rejected. No exceptions will be made. All PDF files are provided by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the organization that accredits our conference, and must be filled out completely for the AANP to properly accredit our conference.
- If you will have a co-presenter, please have them fill out both AANP faculty PDFs and upload those on the "Co-Presenter" section of the form. Upload only one AANP Single-Session Activity Form PDF per session. All required forms from presenters and co-presenters must be included or your submission will be rejected.
- Speakers must agree to be available on BOTH Friday, Oct. 4 and Saturday, Oct. 5 if submitting for a keynote, general session or concurrent session. Workshops will be held Thursday, Oct. 3. Once the submissions are reviewed and selections have been made, we will notify speakers of their specific date and time.
- If you are submitting more than one topic, you MUST fill out the Submittable form each time, as well as the AANP Single-Session Activity Detail form. You may re-use the AANP Faculty Disclosure and Faculty Bio Sketch forms. In order for the reviewers to evaluate directly in the system, multiple, separate submissions are required for each topic.
- Click here to review details about our call for speakers, hotel arrangements, previous topics and more before submitting your abstract and information.
- Click here to visit the PCNP 17th Annual Conference page to download the necessary AANP files to submit your proposal: Faculty Bio Form, Faculty Disclosure Form and the Single Session Activity Detail.